Taking a Cruise trip? – Here are few dos and don?ts
Cruise trips are always exciting, as these are all about water. Surrounded by water, being on the water, walking on water and sleeping water, can all be mind-boggling, and these are sure to make you want for more. Whenever you are planning for cruise trips, the first thing you need to be careful about is the selection of cruise lines. Look for the cruise lines that have good reviews and reputation like Ocean Dream Charters. With sheer excitement and enthusiasm, many tend to make a couple of mistakes, while on cruise trips, and these have to be avoided.
1. Do take part in all the activities when you are on the cruise. Almost every activity on the cruise will be extremely engaging and fun, and it is also a great means to meet new people.
2. Do make use of all the amenities that you have paid for. Have you paid lump sum of money for your cruise? Have fun like crazy. Be everywhere, massage spa, Movie Theater, every part of your cruise except for the operations.
3. Do appreciate the sunrise and sunset, standing on the deck. Few things like these will help you redefine your life.
4. Do take a few magazines or novels. Not always will you want people around, and you may want to have some me-time, and in that case, your magazines or novels will help you.
1. Don?t book your cruise trips without going through their itineraries. You may end up paying thousands of dollars, for one small cabin, if you don?t go through the trip features, before the trip.
2. Don?t ever swim in the swimming pool, unless it is a private charter. Having too many people in it, this pool can only give you skin allergies.
3. Don?t be in your cabin all the time. This will not serve the purpose of your trip. Mingling with people, wandering on the decks, taking part in the daily excursions, etc., will help you understand the purpose of cruise trips.…